Smoked Ostrich Wings:
- Generously coat wings with your favorite rub. (I like Excalibur Smokehouse BBQ) Make sure to coat all sides of the wings with the seasonings and rub them into the meat.
- Place the wings in a ziploc bag and put them in the refrigerator to marinate for 2 hours.
- Heat your pellet grill/smoker to a temperature of 200F
- Once the smoker is hot, place the wings in the smoker.
- Let the wings smoke until an internal temperature of 180F is reached (around 3hrs). Spay or brush the wings with chicken broth or apple juice every hour to help them stay moist.
- When your wings have reached an internal temperature of 180F, remove them from the grill.
- Wrap the wings in foil and then place them back on the smoker/grill to continue cooking until an internal temperature of 200F.
- Once an internal temperature of 200F is reached, remove the wings from the smoker, leave them wrapped, and let them rest for 25 minutes.